IoT Software Engineer – Leading IoT & Cloud Platform Provider
35.000 – 40.000€ - Udine Area
This leading Internet of Things and Embedded Electronics solutions provider, which enable connected B2B applications for the industrial sectors, is looking for brand new talent to join its team of brilliant developers at their HQ in the Udine area.
As an IoT Software Engineer, you will focus on developing software solutions including design, implementationand testing of the products. Thanks to your strong Object-Oriented software development skills (Java and/or C++), data management systems expertise and your strong passion for developing cutting-edge technology, you will apply the AGILE methodology and good software engineering prcatices to reach the previously set product quality goals. You will design, code and debug multi-tier applications, build systems to gather, store and analyse data, conduct feasability and cost analysis for your projects, as well as becoming an active and engaged part in open source communities.
To qualify, you must have:
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or other related fields.
- Previous experience in Software Engineering (2 – 3 years' experience).
- Strong passion for Technology.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Strong skills in Java, C++ and/or Python.
- Previous experience in micro-services and web applications development – J2EE, Servlets, REST or AJAX would be a plus.
- Previous experience with message brokers and their deployment – Apache (or Kafka), ActiveMQ or Camel (would be a plus).
- Strong knowledge of Data Storage solutions – MySQL
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in an easy and clear manner.
- Good level of English.
- Previous experience in designing software for high volume and highly scalable systems.
- Secure computing, Cryptographic protocols and communication security.
- Real-time web UI development experience (Angular, GWT, GXT, Ajax, Comet and/or Websocket).
- Previous experience in working with UNIX/LINUX.
- Previous working experience with Cloud services management and administration (AWS, Azure, Docker).
- Previous experience with Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile SW development and SCRUM methodology.
In return, you will join a brilliant and international team of experts, as well as having a fantastic benefits package including the possibility of Smart Working. Don't miss out - Send your up-to-date CV through as soon as possible!